For all Specialty Leasing inquiries (in-line, cart, kiosk, paid advertising, court activations & sponsorship opportunities) under one year, please contact Iris Sinilong at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach:
- A completed application form
- Business Plan
Download the Specialty Leasing Application Form.
Business Plans must include:
- Company name, company address, phone number and email
- Square footage requirements
- Photos of current location(s), renderings of proposed store design and name of designer
- Products: Photos, price range and supplier name
- Consumer profile (demographics)
- Financial data: Budget, projected start-up fees (construction, fixturing, architecture) and proposed expenditures (rent per square foot)
- Full sales forecast and cash flow analysis for your first operating year
STC At A Glance
Scarborough Town Centre is a two-level Super Regional Shopping Centre located at the corners of Highway 401 and McCowan Road in Scarborough, Ontario.
- Total Gross Leasable Area: 1,3 Million sq. ft.
- Number of stores and services: 250 +
- Annual Traffic: 22 Million
- Daily Vehicle Traffic: 410,000
- Number of Parking Stalls: 5,796
- Primary and Secondary Trade Areas Population: 941,202
- Households: 324, 532
- Average Household Income: $80,000
- Households with Income >100K: 22%
- Length of Average Visit: 90 Minutes
- Number of visits per month: 5.2
- Consumer Spending: $80 per visit
For additional research please contact the Scarborough Town Centre Marketing Department.
Click here for STC’s Permanent Lease Application Form and more information about the Business Plan submission
Business Plans can be submitted to:
Scarborough Town Centre
300 Borough Drive, Suite 26
Attention: Leasing Department
Or e-mail: email@example.com
Experiental Events & Activations
Campbell’s Elevate Your Everyday
Showcasing a trellised look, pops of colour, and an aroma-filled display of real basil, Campbell’s Elevate Your Everyday treated STC shoppers to delicious gourmet soups in 9 days, resulting to 176,500 digital and social media impressions.
STC Flower MRKT
Featuring local artisans, floral-focused designers, and an array of lifestyle-focused brands, STC Flower MRKT was a four-day event created in partnership with Blossom and Bloom. Available at Centre Court for shoppers to enjoy, the event generated 1.4 million impressions, with a video feature on BlogTO that resulted to over 56,000 views.
Lunar New Year
Celebrated with one of the GTA’s largest lion dance performances, our Lunar New Year event offers Instagram-worthy installations that create memorable and engaging experiences. In 2017, a total of 10,000 paper wishes were shared on-site; alongside a media event that generated a total of 8.4 million PR media impressions.
One of the largest Santa sets in the GTA, STC’s Planet Santa features a larger-than-life assortment of store-like snow globes that attracts more than 60,000 visitors – offering a wide variety of branding and engaging opportunities during the busiest shopping season.