NOW HIRING SEASONAL CUSTOMER CONSULTANTS!
Date: Wednesday September 12 and Saturday September 15, 2018
Location: The Body Shop
Time: 10am to 7pm
What To Bring:
-A copy of your resume
– 1-2 references
– Enthusiasm and positive attitude
– Your smile!
Why Work With Us?
– Enjoy a great discount for everyone on your shopping list
– Paid training & paid breaks
– Have fun while trying some cool beauty products
– Career advancement opportunities
– Rewards and recognition program
– Charity and volunteer program
We are looking for really talented Seasonal Customer Consultants to join our team who will want to
create a shopping experience that will keep our customers wanting more. You will be responsible for
making a difference in the lives of our customers by showcasing our products for them, while bringing joy
and your great can-do personality at work, Of course, you will always keep in mind that you will be
focused to complete all sales support duties to meet sales goals.
– Maintains high standards of customer service.
– Understands the product and communicates its benefits to the customer.
– Consistently achieves sales goals as set forth by the Shop Manager.
– Motivated to achieve all event, promotion, and contest goals and will work toward exceeding them.
– Completes all assignments while maintaining the customer as the number one priority.
– Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic style aiding in an atmosphere of having fun while achieving
– Able to approach customers and be confident to demonstrate products on them.
– Adheres to all company policies and procedures, including Loss Prevention policies.
– Possesses a pride of ownership in the shop, while maintaining a high standard of personal image.
Our Hiring Managers look forward to connecting with you!
For more information and to apply online, please visit www.thebodyshopcareers.com/ca/en/. Click
“Search for Retail Opportunities” at the bottom of the page. Select your preferred city and mall location
and apply to the “Seasonal Customer Consultant” posting
The Body Shop International plc. is an equal opportunities employer. Should you require any
accommodation in the interview process, please notify the interviewer.