We are always looking for passionate and energetic individuals who share our values to join our friendly in-store family. Carter’s offers a fun, unique, team environment with comprehensive, ongoing training and great advancement opportunities.
As a Sales Associate, your main responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with our customers by providing an exceptional shopping experience which includes; greeting customers, offering assistance, directing customers to merchandise, product suggestion, providing product information and offering positive opinions.
- Working together with all sales associates and the management team to meet and exceet store sales objectives and operational standards
- Processing customer sale transactions and accurately following cash handling procedures
- Assisting with merchandising, marketing and maintaining visual standards
- Securing company assets by following all loss prevention policies and procedures
- Developing your retail skills by completing company training as require
- Receiving and processing company product accurately and efficiently while upholding the organization of the backroom
- Completing daily, weekly and monthly store housekeeping duties as required
- Complying with all company and store policies and procedures
- Contributing to store success by accomplishing related results as needed
Experience and Skills
- Retail experience is an asset
- High energy and enthusiastic team player
- Effective communication and people skills
- Working knowledge of computers
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Ability to move and replace fixtures, shelves and hardware throughout the store
- Ability to use ladders on a frequent basis
- Capacity to stand for long periods
Interested applicants are asked to apply here: http://carters-ca.submit4jobs.com/index.cfm?cid=85448
Carter’s | OshKosh is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all interested and qualified candidates
to apply. Should you require any type of accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.