We are currently seeking motivated and service-oriented PART TIME SALES CONSULTANT to join our sparkling team!
Exceptional Swarovski Sales Consultants represent the company as Brand Ambassadors providing the Ultimate
Consumer Experience along with maximizing the overall store sales opportunities and creating a “Crystal World” for
all new and existing Swarovski customers. Sales Consultants are accountable for individual performance.
- Achieves individual sales goals in the boutique via effective selling techniques to patrons and potential customers
who enter the retail shop. Maintains high levels of customer service by demonstrating products and describing
features to customers; explaining benefits, price, quality, value, history, and other company information; and
answering customer queries & concerns. Suggests possible in-home display and care techniques.
- Develops and maintains clientele information (contact info, preferences, price points, etc.) on an ongoing basis in
RetailPro, and uses said information to enhance customer service, sales and to meet customer needs / preferences.
- Processes efficient customer transactions (sales, refunds, exchanges, credits, etc.), following all Company policies
& procedures regarding the point-of-sale (POS) system.
- Processes consumer repairs / warranty instant replacements according to Company policies.
- Receives and verifies all inbound inventory. Unpacks, stocks and inventories merchandise received. Participates in
inventory cycle count process.
- Ensures that loss prevention activities are executed to reduce shrink and loss
- Merchandises product displays in agreement with plan-o-gram and programs to accentuate and promote
products, with accompanying point-of-purchase materials
As an ideal candidate you want a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional
manner. The ideal candidate will also be able to get the best out of the world, metrics driven, poised and confident.
- Candidate must have high school diploma (preferably a Certificate beyond high school), plus two (2) to three (3)
years of related retail experience in a boutique, specialty, luxury goods or jewelry store. Two (2) to three (3) years of
directly applicable experience may be substituted for each year of formal education if all other criteria and
qualifications are met.
- Strong customer service focus – ability to assess and meet customers’ needs.
- Ability to consistently meet sales per hour targets – proven retail sales skills, including solid customer service skills, and the ability to influence or persuade customer purchases. Experience in a measured sales / service environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated professionalism & polish – ability to represent the company’s high-end, luxury brand to current and potential customers, as part of the overall “Swarovski Customer Experience.”
- Experience with a computerized POS system is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
- Strong sense of personal initiative.
- Must be dependable and have flexible availability to work varying shifts (including days, evenings and weekends).
To apply for this opportunity, we invite you to visit our Retail Career Center: