The Key Holder will support the management team in all operation functions to optimize sales performance by leveraging the brand, enhancing customer experience, and creating emotional connection. The Key Holder will execute the plans and strategies developed by the Store Manager to support the various store functions in relation to sales, operations, clientele development, and merchandising. They will ensure a positive work environment while ensuring an optimal client experience. The Key Holder will mentor Brand Ambassadors to ensure customer retail excellence.
- Exceed sales targets for the respective location by creating brand loyalty
- Analyze and react to the needs of the business to optimize sales opportunities
- Resolve customer issues by investigating problems and developing solutions to ensure a positive customer experience
- Training on standard operating procedures (SPO’s); ensure Brand Ambassadors have the proper understanding of SPOs and the potential impact on business
- Maintains loss prevention, visual standards, and merchandising standards
- Manages inventory logistics
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1-year experience within a retail setting (preferably with a luxury brand)
- Proven ability to drive positive client experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results
- Strong organizational skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Flexibility to work retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Management: 1-year (preferred)
WE ARE RUDSAK. JOIN US.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.