The department manager is responsible for overseeing and providing leadership for his/her department line as his/her own business.
He/she concentrates on sales growth and profitability, customer satisfaction, and merchandising standards and replenishment.
He/she acts as second in command assisting the store manager in the overall running of an individual department within a store.
- Minimum two years manager experience with a proven track record for driving sales and profit results and training and developing a team of individuals
- Personal computer and detailed report analysis
- High school education or equivalent preferred
- Some heavy lifting in excess of 30 pounds
- Scheduled shifts may require standing for a minimum of eight hours
Supervises: Assists Store Manager with all store associates
Reports to: Store Manager
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org