Founded in 1976, the L’OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are increasingly respectful of both people and the environment.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributed in more than 2,900 stores around the world.
We are currently seeking highly motivated and competent individuals for the position of Part Time Beauty Advisor at ourScarborough Town Centre location.
Work Availability: Days, evenings and weekends
- Focus on providing exceptional customer service and building brand awareness through excellent
product knowledge communication
- Assist customers with their choices of products
- Develop knowledge of skincare and provide expertise to clients
- Develop strong product knowledge of the entire L’Occitane product line, including True Stories
- Execute merchandising policies and maintains standards
- Maintain all stock inventory replenishment levels as per Company policies and best practice
- Follow all company policies and procedures with regard to POS usage
- Assist with merchandising and window display presentations
- Uses teamwork to assist in providing excellent customer service and maintaining store standards
- Communicates effectively and professionally with all teammates within the store
- Must be able to perform the L’Occitane Rituals (hand massage, mini facials etc.)
Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to build and nurture long term customer relationships
- Ability to remember ingredients, our True Stories, and product knowledge
- High level of energy and motivation to succeed
- Excellent ability to communicate to internal and external customers (verbal & written)
- Willingness to learn and grow and constantly look for ways to improve oneself and others
- Professional and energetic attitude
- A minimum of 1 year of retail experience in the cosmetics industry is an asset
- Skin care and/or cosmetics experience preferred
- Experience with POS systems is an asset
We offer the following in exchange for your efforts:
- Competitive salary/compensation
- Excellent monthly bonus opportunities
- Generous discount on product
- Health, dental, vision care, and insurance benefits package
- Developmental opportunities in a rapidly growing company
We are committed to promoting a fair and equitable selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free. L’Occitane provides equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of age, sex, disability, race, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sexual orientation, marital status or any other grounds as described in the Human Rights Code. Applicants with a disability need to make any accommodation requests for the interview process known in advance. The Human Resources Department will arrange for reasonable accommodation in accordance with the Human Rights Code which will enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
To learn more about our Company and True Stories please visit www.loccitane.ca
Please apply on the L’Occitane careers page or through the following link
We thank all candidates for their interest in L’OCCITANE, however only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.