Position: Lead of Accessories (Part Time)
Reports to: Merchandising Manager
Job Purpose: The Lead of Accessories assists the merchandising team in overseeing the processing and placement of accessories.
The Lead of Accessories ensures that all merchandise is aesthetically pleasing and set according to brand standards and guidelines.
- Trains, coaches and directs Associates on accessories handling, shipment processing, accessories presentation, and visual techniques as needed
- Ensures stockroom and stockroom activities meet Risk Management requirements. Reports employee accidents to the leadership team immediately
- Partners with the leadership team to make product placement adjustments based on selling, inventory ownership, and merchandising reports
- Ensures floor is replenished per company guidelines. Follows up with staff to ensure accuracy
- Ensures all delivery information is recorded and accurately reported. Maintains all shipment‐related paperwork to meet audit requirements
- Manages damage and defective jewelry as per company guideline
- Upholds all company policies as outlined in the Policy and Procedure Manual, including the Field Employee Policy Guide and Code of Business Conduct
- Reviews and responds to all emails and corporate visual communications daily. Ensures all Store Portal tasks are completed
- Maintains company standards of neat, clean and organized stockroom, as provided in the Merchandise Handling Manual
- Performs Manager on Duty tasks as needed
- Ensures service, merchandising, and operational standards are met through company-defined practices and processes
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred
- Must have at least 1 to 2 years of retail merchandising experience. Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Must have superior communication, organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to develop and train others, including delegating tasks and following-up
- Must be able to maneuver around sales floor and stock rooms, climb ladders, work with cleaning chemicals, and lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including 2 closing shifts per week and 2 full weekends per month, and occasionally working in multiple retail locations per week
Interested applicants are to apply with resume to email@example.com
Part-Time Retail Sales Associate – Adidas Sports Performance
-Assist customers in determining which products and services best fit their needs and interest them in the merchandise. Promotes the sale of merchandise by meeting or exceeding standards for productivity. Maintains awareness of all product requirements and information, promotions and advertising. Maintains inventory and provides customer service. Accountable for accurate and complete sales transaction
-Assists customers in the selection of adidas merchandise, while providing information about the product, materials, technology, and functionality.
-Ensures adidas’ customer service standards are upheld by listening to customer’s wants and needs
-Drive and close sales by utilizing adidas’ selling techniques and the in-store AOS system (where available).
-Completes customer sales transactions (cash, credit, debit, etc.).
-Maintains store appearance, assists in processing and replenishing merchandise, assist with customer service inquiries.
-Proficient knowledge of adidas’ products and programs
-Help to support and create a team environment by respecting co-workers.
-Adheres to adidas’ brand values and Sales Associate competencies. Assist with telephone duties.
-Adheres to company policy and procedures relating to inventory control. Other duties as required by store management.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
-Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
-Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
-Ability to write simple correspondence.
-Ability to effectively present information
-Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. ——Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
-Ability to use a point of sale system/ Basic understanding of cash register functions and cash procedures.
-Ability to exercise good judgment and decision making skills.
-Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
-Ability to work a varied schedule including weekends, evenings and statutory holidays.
-The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 12 kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 34 kg.
-Must have or be pursuing a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
-Three to six month’s retail experience is preferred.
Adidas Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Apply in person today!
Currently hiring for Fairweather & Stockhomme.
- Responsible for all sales activities such as answering questions, greeting customers, offering assistance, suggesting items, leading opinions and providing product information
- Must demonstrate outstanding customer service and selling skills while keeping the sales floor clean, organized and stock at all times
Interested applicants are asked to drop off their resume in store. No phone calls please.
Looking for an enthusiastic barista who can work in fast paced environment with the ability to multi-task. Previous experience would be an asset but is not required.
Interested applicants are asked to drop off their resume at Timothy’s Scarborough Town Centre.
We are looking for talented sales associates who love fashion, people, retail and are looking for possible career advancement.
Retail sales and/or customer service experience; positive attitude, outgoing personality, works well in a team setting and is perseverant.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Meet sales objectives, Consistently offer exceptional customer service, professional and courteous at all times; maintaining the visual aspects of the store, participating in team meetings, meeting all SKECHERS Standards, Policies and Procedures, Code of Ethics, etc.
Schedule: Flexible, Open availability
Start Date: Immediately
How to Apply: Drop resumes in store at Scarborough Town Centre, Ask for Filip T. Also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we appreciate your interest in this role, please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in SKECHERS.
Bombay Scarborough is looking for energetic part time sales associates. Our sales associates are responsible for selling, customer service and merchandising. Retail experience preferred. Applicants must possess strong oral and written communication skills, be self starters, be able to take and follow directions and have a professional appearance and presentation.
Successful applicants must be able to fulfill the requirements of the work week to include evenings, weekends & holidays.
Please apply in person to: 410 Progress Ave Unit D3
No phone calls please.