Manager (Key Holder) – Full Time & Part Time
Are you a leader who is able to encourage and drive your sales team to deliver higher results?
Are you inspired by fashion and motivated by a fast-paced and changing environment? Then we’re looking for you!
You and a fashion career with Le Château …..that’s a perfect fit!
As a Junior Assistant Manager, Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
- A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
- A flexible full-time schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
- Open knowledge of corporate strategies & financial information, and influence over product, store operations, and other aspects of Le Château’s business development decisions, allowing you to take ownership and pride in the achievements of your store as well as Le Château’s corporate results
- On-going leadership and career training that enables you to build valuable industry skills for your future, and foster personal and professional growth in yourself and your Store team
- Internships and Summer Placements in our Montreal Head Office in departments including Buying, Operations, Distribution, and Finance
- Lucrative incentive programs, great contests, education allowance, a competitive benefits package, and much more!
Apply in person, in-store today or on-line at: www.lechateau.com
Le Chateau welcomes applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodation requests are co-ordinated through the Human Resources Department by contacting us, or having the hiring manager contact us at 1-888-577-7419 ext. 8499 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Currently hiring for a Seasonal, Part Time Sales Associate.
- Arranging payment
- Catering customers to VR equipment
- In-store marketing
- Equipment cleaning
- Other store associated activities
Interested applicants are asked to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking to be part of a team that is passionate, innovative, and experience driven? We have the job for you!
We are currently looking for the following Sales Associates positions to join our team:
- Permanent (Part-Time / Full-Time)
- Seasonal (Part-Time / Full-Time)
Bentley is on the move with you. Everyday. Available in 300 stores coast to coast, we are the largest retailer of luggage and travel accessories in Canada. Our success is rooted in creating customer-centric experiences and we are looking for passionate and talented people to join our team and help shape the future.
A typical day at Bentley includes:
- Greeting and helping your customers find exactly what they need
- Creating an amazing customer experience for everyone that walks into your stores
- Sharing your expertise on everything related to luggage, handbags, backpacks and more
- Continuously developing your customer service skills and your knowledge on products
- Being a brand ambassador; you embody the Bentley vision and values and are proud to share it with the people around you
You are the perfect candidate if:
- You love interacting with people
- You are eager to learn new things every day and develop your skills
- You enjoy helping others and are a team player
- You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- You have good communication skills
- You have experience or are interested to work in retail
Does this sound like you? Take the next step in your journey and join our team!
Send your resume to email@example.com and add #ShopBentley as well as the mall you are applying for in the subject of your email!
Sales Associate – Seasonal Part Time Product Specialist
We are looking for talented sales associates who love fashion, people, retail and are looking for possible career advancement.
Retail sales and/or customer service experience; positive attitude, outgoing personality, works well in a team setting and is perseverant.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Meet sales objectives, consistently offer exceptional customer service, professional and courteous at all times; maintaining the visual aspects of the store, participating in team meetings, meeting all SKECHERS Standards, Policies and Procedures, Code of Ethics, etc.
Schedule: Flexible, Open availability
Start Date: Immediately
How to Apply: Drop resumes in store at Scarborough Town Centre, Ask for Filip T. Also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . While we appreciate your interest in this role, please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in SKECHERS.
WE WANT YOU!
GEOX, the shoe that breathes, is looking for fashion-forward,
motivated, and dynamic individuals for an exciting career in one of
the top footwear companies in the world.
We are currently looking for PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATES
with flexible availability of days, evenings, weekends and statutory
holidays. Ideal candidates must have effective organizational and
communication skills and able to work independently and as part
of a team.
Benefits to working for GEOX:
- Merchandise discount program
- Career advancement
- Flexible scheduling
Interested candidates should apply in-store or e-mail resume to
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview
will be contacted. GEOX Canada Inc. is committed to accommodating applicants with
disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Upon request, GEOX will,
in consultation with the applicant, determine the nature of any accommodation that may
We are looking for experienced and dedicated sales professionals for our PANDORA Store at Scarborough Town Centre. We are currently hiring for part time SALES positions and part time seasonal positions.
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing with exceptional customer service skills
- Results oriented with a drive to succeed
- Cashier experience preferred
- A team player with exceptional customer service skills
If you are interested in either of these opportunities don’t miss your chance!! Please send your resume by email to email@example.com or drop it off in person at the store.