Manager (Key Holder) – Full Time & Part Time
Are you a leader who is able to encourage and drive your sales team to deliver higher results?
Are you inspired by fashion and motivated by a fast-paced and changing environment? Then we’re looking for you!
You and a fashion career with Le Château …..that’s a perfect fit!
As a Junior Assistant Manager, Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
- A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
- A flexible full-time schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
- Open knowledge of corporate strategies & financial information, and influence over product, store operations, and other aspects of Le Château’s business development decisions, allowing you to take ownership and pride in the achievements of your store as well as Le Château’s corporate results
- On-going leadership and career training that enables you to build valuable industry skills for your future, and foster personal and professional growth in yourself and your Store team
- Internships and Summer Placements in our Montreal Head Office in departments including Buying, Operations, Distribution, and Finance
- Lucrative incentive programs, great contests, education allowance, a competitive benefits package, and much more!
Apply in person, in-store today or on-line at: www.lechateau.com
Le Chateau welcomes applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodation requests are co-ordinated through the Human Resources Department by contacting us, or having the hiring manager contact us at 1-888-577-7419 ext. 8499 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently looking for an Assistant Manager to join our team.
- Customer Service
- Staff Management
- Opening and Closing
- Handling Cash
- Training staff
Interested applicants are asked to email their resume to email@example.com
Are you looking to be part of a team that is passionate, innovative, and experience driven? We have the job for you!
We are currently looking for the following Sales Associates positions to join our team:
- Permanent (Part-Time / Full-Time)
- Seasonal (Part-Time / Full-Time)
Bentley is on the move with you. Everyday. Available in 300 stores coast to coast, we are the largest retailer of luggage and travel accessories in Canada. Our success is rooted in creating customer-centric experiences and we are looking for passionate and talented people to join our team and help shape the future.
A typical day at Bentley includes:
- Greeting and helping your customers find exactly what they need
- Creating an amazing customer experience for everyone that walks into your stores
- Sharing your expertise on everything related to luggage, handbags, backpacks and more
- Continuously developing your customer service skills and your knowledge on products
- Being a brand ambassador; you embody the Bentley vision and values and are proud to share it with the people around you
You are the perfect candidate if:
- You love interacting with people
- You are eager to learn new things every day and develop your skills
- You enjoy helping others and are a team player
- You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- You have good communication skills
- You have experience or are interested to work in retail
Does this sound like you? Take the next step in your journey and join our team!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and add #ShopBentley as well as the mall you are applying for in the subject of your email!
We are currently hiring for various positions.
- Must have at least 3 years of store manager experience
Assistant Store Manager
- Must have at least 3 years of retail management experience
Team Lead / Key holds
- Must have at least 2 years of retail background and 1 year supervisor/management experience
In-store Visual Manager (Contract position)
- Must have 2 years of merchandising experience
Interested applicants are asked to apply via email to email@example.com