Scarborough Town Centre has partnered with Street Eats to bring you a brand new outdoor summer MRKT series. The event series kicks off on Saturday, August 1st from 11am – 7pm, and will continue until September 27 on weekends only (please scroll down to see full schedule). Each weekend will consist of a unique mix of food and beverage trucks, along with The Artisan Alley featuring top trending makers.
This event is FREE admission and FREE parking. Social distancing will be in effect – we encourage you to wear a facial covering.
The Ice Cream Festival
August 15 to 16, 2020 – 11am – 7pm
More information coming soon.
For more information on Food & Beverage + Artisan vendors, click on the vendor name:
Food & Beverage
Visit Street Eats Market on Instagram.
Visit Street Eats Market website.
- Flavours: A Filipino Street MRKT | August 22 to 23, 2020 (11am – 7pm)
- BBQ Eats Festival | August 29 to 30, 2020 (11am – 7pm)
- The Mac and Cheese Festival | September 12 to 13, 2020 (11am – 7pm)
- The Fried Chicken Fest | September 19 to 20, 2020 (11am – 7pm)
- The Ramen Festival | September 26 to 27, 2020 (11am – 7pm)
Be sure to follow us @shopstc to keep up with What’s Trending!