STC is located in the east end of Toronto, directly off of HWY. 401, between McCowan Road and Brimley Road.
FOR THOSE ARRIVING FROM THE WEST ON THE 401
While travelling east on the 401, exit at Brimley Road and drive south to Triton Road. At Triton Road turn left and it will take you into the Centre.
FOR THOSE ARRIVING FROM THE EAST ON THE 401
While travelling west on the 401, exit at McCowan Road and drive south across the overpass and turn right into the Progress Avenue exit. At the first lights proceed across Progress Avenue into the Centre.
FOR THOSE ARRIVING FROM THE SOUTH
While travelling north on McCowan Road, turn left onto Town Centre Drive and then turn right on Borough Drive. Borough Drive will take you into the Centre.
The Centre is accessed by GO Transit, Voyageur, Greyhound and the T.T.C., including the L.R.T.
FOR BUS AND SUBWAY SCHEDULES, YOU MAY CALL:
Toronto Transit Commission
Go Bus (see next slide for more information)
Closest GO Station: Scarborough Centre Bus Terminal
How to get to Scarborough Town Centre by GO: These bus routes take you directly to the mall from these major stops and more. You can view the full schedule and list of stops here.
- Bus Route 51from Hwy 407 Bus Terminal/Richmond Hill Centre/University of Toronto Scarborough/Pickering GO
- Bus Route 92from Oshawa Bus Terminal/York Mills Bus Terminal/Yorkdale Bus Terminal
- Bus route 96Bfrom Oshawa GO/Whitby GO/Ajax GO/Finch Bus Terminal
Learn how GO can conveniently get you to and from the shopping centre with our See Schedules tool.
Single-ride adult GO e-tickets are now available. Buy your GO e-ticket today.
Additionally, kids 12 and under ride GO for free!
Parking is located in parking decks and surface parking lots surrounding The Mall at STC.
- Please note that parking gates throughout the property open approximately 30 min. before the shopping centre. Visit centre hours here.
- No overnight parking is permitted
- There is a 5 hour maximum for parking
Electric Vehicle Charging Station *Our EV Charging stations are currently unavailable
Electric-vehicle charging stations are now available by Entrance 3. Charging fee is $2 per hour, with no maximum or minimum time limit. Payment is accepted in the forms of credit card, ChargePoint app, and ChargePoint card.