It’s here! Everyone’s favourite magazine, LCBO’s Food & Drink Autumn Issue, containing a plethora of recipes and drink ideas to warm you as the cooler weather hits. From ultimate apple pie recipes to deep dark red wine, STC’s LCBO transitions to a new season in a beautiful way.
Other places to visit:
MOXIE’S ROASTED TOMATOES AND WHIPPED FETA | MILESTONES BUTTERNUT SQUASH RAVIOLI
Indoor dining in restaurants has been restricted by the Government of Ontario as of October 10th. The following restaurants provide Take Out and delivery (learn more here). Restaurants with patios will continue offering outdoor dining – click here for a full list.
Boston Pizza • (416-290-0029)
- Fall means football! Check out the fun signature and ‘create your own’ deals at Boston Pizza. Family Game Night Meal Deal is perfect for takeout.
Jack Astor’s Bar & Grill • (416-296-0965)
- Always a crowd pleaser, be comforted with Jack’s Famous Chicken Fingers! And don’t forget the Mini Meals for Kids under 10.
Milestones Grill & Bar • (416-290-0464)
- Nothing says fall is coming like Butternut Squash! Milestone’s Butternut Squash Ravioli speaks to us!
Moxie’s Grill & Bar • (416-296-8803)
- It’s tomato season! Try Moxie’s Roasted Tomatoes and Whipped Feta followed by their Steak Frites for a fully satisfying meal. 100% of their AAA steaks come from Canadian ranches, so you’re being patriotic too! Grain fed and aged for a minimum of 32 days, you can be sure that the steak has superior flavor and tenderness.
Scaddabush Italian Kitchen & Bar • (416-296-9697)
- ‘Tis the season to make your own pasta sauce and the selection of Signature Sauces at Scaddabush taste like homemade. Don’t forget to pick up some Pure Maple Syrup too!
How about dessert? Apple pie and ice cream makes every situation better. Thankfully the LCBO tells us how to make the ultimate apple pie. View the recipe here.
Be sure to follow us @shopstc to keep up with What’s Trending!