The health and safety of our customers, all employees at STC and our community will always be our highest priority.
Effective April 8, 2021 at 12:01 am, the Government of Ontario has implemented a provincewide Stay At Home Order for at least four weeks. In compliance with the order of the Government of Ontario, STC will remain open for essential shopping only with capacity limits in place per Ontario’s Covid-19 Response Framework. Restaurants and eateries are open for takeout and delivery only. Indoor and outdoor dining is prohibited.
The centre will be open daily from Monday – Sunday: 11am – 7pm with access via Entrance 1 & 4 ONLY.
- A list of essential retailers open for In-Store Shopping can be found HERE.
- A list of stores & services offering Curbside Pickup can be found HERE.
- A list of stores & services offering Central Pickup can be found HERE.
- A list of Restaurants & TASTE MRKT vendors offering Takeout & Delivery can be found HERE
Please check with individual stores offering curbside, pickup, takeout & delivery. Hours may vary.
ACTIVE SCREENING AT MALL ENTRANCES
All patrons will be screened prior to entering STC. Patrons must answer a series of questions related to COVID-19 symptoms and exposure. To avoid delay, we encourage guests to complete the Ontario Screening Questionnaire prior to arrival. After completing the survey, simply screenshot the green “you can go” screen with today’s date and show it to the screener upon entry.
STC is only open for essential stores & services and Centralized Indoor Pick Up at this time.
Occupancy information is for your safety, convenience and to help you plan for your visit. Shopping centre capacity is calculated using social distancing guidelines and local regulations. Capacity levels reflect the number of people in the shopping centre according to public health measures. When capacity reaches 90%, centre doors will close to manage occupancy. Visit HERE for more information.
PLANNING YOUR VISIT
- Only entrance 1 & 4 will be open. All other entrances will remain closed at this time.
- All patrons will be screened prior to entering STC. Please complete the Ontario Screening Questionnaire prior to arrival.
- Food and beverage consumption within the shopping centre is not permitted.
- Our Guest Experience Desk is closed.
- For eGift Card Redemptions, visit our Centralized Indoor Pickup.
- Select stores are not accepting STC Gift Cards for curbside pickup purchases. Please check in advance with the store prior to making your purchase.
The STC Management Team works closely with local government and public health throughout this period and will continue to do so. The health and safety of employees, customers and the community at large is our top priority.
Should you require special assistance upon reaching STC, please text Guest Services at 416-296-0296 or contact STC Security at 416-296-4777 and we will be happy to assist you.
Please review our safety guidelines and additional steps we are taking to keeping you, our staff and community safe. Effective July 7, 2020, all persons entering or remaining at Scarborough Town Centre shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth and chin as required under the City of Toronto By-Law 541-2020.
If you have any questions, please text us our Guest Services available Monday-Sunday 11am – 7pm.
Please review our safety guidelines and additional steps we are taking to keeping you, our staff and community safe.
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US
- We have increased our cleaning frequency in high-touch and high-traffic areas using best practices and products identified by health organizations
- Installed signage to reinforce physical distancing, guide customer traffic flow and hygiene
- Placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the shopping centre
- Limited capacity in elevators and washrooms
- Some seating has been removed and clearly marked as out-of-use to maintain physical distance
- In-mall programs have been suspended
- Water fountains, strollers & Smartecartes have been decommissioned
PLEASE DO YOUR PART TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Wear a mask or facial covering
- Keep a safe distance 6ft / 2m apart
- Cover your sneeze
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands often
- Stay home if you don’t feel well