The health and safety of our customers, all employees at STC and our community will always be our highest priority.
To help keep everyone safe, and to play our part in the containment of COVID-19, in compliance with the order of the Government of Ontario, only select retailers are open for in-store shopping.
On Tuesday, January 12, 2021, the Government of Ontario declared a second provincial emergency that will be effective 12:01 am, on Thursday, January 14, 2021 until Thursday, February 11, 2021.
Learn more HERE.
- A list of select retailers open for In-Store Shopping can be found HERE.
- A list of stores & services offering Curbside Pickup can be found HERE.
- A list of select retailers offering Centralized Indoor Pickup can be here HERE.
- A list of Restaurants & TASTE MRKT vendors offering Takeout & Delivery can be found HERE.
HOURS OF OPERATION FOR SELECT STORES AND SERVICES ONLY
- Mon – Sun 11am – 7pm
Please check with individual stores offering curbside, pickup, takeout & delivery. Hours may vary.
Scarborough Town Centre’s management team works closely with local government and public health throughout this period and will continue to do so. The health and safety of employees, customers and the community at large is our top priority.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
During the current lockdown, we are providing access to STC through Entrances 1 & 4. Should you require special assistance upon reaching STC, please text Guest Services at 416-296-0296 or contact STC Security at 416-296-4777 and we will be happy to assist you.
Please review our safety guidelines and additional steps we are taking to keeping you, our staff and community safe. Effective July 7, 2020, all persons entering or remaining at Scarborough Town Centre shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth and chin as required under the City of Toronto By-Law 541-2020.
A PPE vending machine is located inside Entrance 7 with gloves, disposable and reusable masks, sanitizer wipes and liquids available for purchase.
If you have any questions, please text us our Guest Services available Monday-Sunday 11am – 7pm.
Using Gift Cards as Payment for previously-ordered goods
If you have an appointment with a retailer to pickup pre-ordered goods, you may redeem an eGift Card to use as payment towards this purchase. Subject to retailer participation. Please confirm directly with store prior to your arrival.
- Upon arrival to STC’s Centralized Indoor Pickup area, please check in with Guest Experience
- Present your retailer appointment confirmation to the Guest Experience Representative in order to redeem the eGift Card
- The retailer staff member will then meet you at your identified location to complete your order pickup
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US
- We have increased our cleaning frequency in high-touch and high-traffic areas using best practices and products identified by health organizations
- Installed signage to reinforce physical distancing, guide customer traffic flow and hygiene
- Placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the shopping centre
- Limited capacity in elevators and washrooms
- Some seating has been removed and clearly marked as out-of-use to maintain physical distance
- In-mall programs have been suspended
- Water fountains, strollers & Smartecartes have been decommissioned
PLEASE DO YOUR PART TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE:
- Keep a safe distance 6ft / 2m apart
- Cover your sneeze
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands often
- Stay home if you don’t feel well