With Thanksgiving drawing near, it’s the perfect time for reflection and expressing thanks. There are many things in life to be grateful for, which is why we compiled a list of all the things we love this season.
1. First is everyone’s favourite drink: the Pumpkin Spice Latte. We’re so thankful for this Starbucks wonder because there’s simply no better way to celebrate fall than cozying up with a grande cup of PSL topped with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
2. They say, “To travel is to live.” We live in an amazingly beautiful world, and it’s time to show we’re grateful of its beauty by taking the time to explore every corner. Let’s start with Bocas del Toro in Panama which starred Travel + Leisure’s Best Places to Travel in 2016 or take time to visit the cobblestoned streets of Lille, France for a more cultural experience.
Photo by @the_cheeksterx
3. It’s time to sweat it out and thank your body for its fearless strength! Enjoy a life of wellness and join us every Sunday for a complimentary yoga class thanks to lululemon. Classes are held in-store at 9:30 am.
4. We’re nuts about Godiva! Whether you opt for their Assorted Nut & Caramel Gift Box or a Truffles Gift Box, Godiva has exactly what you need to indulge or to simply say thanks to someone you love.
5. Fall is about comfy sweaters, knitted blankets, and of course, warm jackets. So allow yourself the pleasure of warmth and start #stripespotting with chic apparels from Hudson’s Bay… as a little ‘thank you’ to yourself.
6. Treat your family with healthy but delicious food selections with Jamie Oliver’s Super Food Family Classics cookbook for one memorable Thanksgiving dinner celebration.
7. Last but not least, in August of this year, we unveiled the first phase of our $62-million renovation and welcomed home Chipotle, Brioche Doree, Real Fruit Bubble Tea, Naan & Kabob, and many more to STC. We’re so grateful for the diversity of options now available and want to thank all of you for being big lovers of food. Afterall, Julia Child said it best, “People who love to eat are the best people”.
Photo by @dineandfash
Follow us @shopSTC to view more of the things we love this season!