Fall is just around the corner. To help you prepare, we asked STC trendspotter, Gaby Burger to put together a list of 9 must-haves for your back-to-work fall wardrobe.
1. A felt or wool hat – Aldo Fedora (pictured above)
A great accessory that can spruce up your outfit and the easiest way to transition your summer look into fall.
2. A vest – Wilfred Courcelle Vest (pictured above)
Whether you go with denim, leather, or sherpa, a vest is a great layering piece that adds interest to your ensemble.
3. A White shirt – Wilfred Free Saker Blouse
You can’t go wrong with a classic button-down white shirt. Pair it with skinny jeans or a pencil skirt for instant sophistication.
4. Statement sunglasses – Forever 21
There’s just something about a good pair of sunglasses that can make you feel so put together, don’t you agree?
5. A striped long sleeve top – Club Monaco Lutecia Top
This classic bateau stripe goes well with denim, camel, and leather. Layer it under vests, jackets, or flannels for a polished look.
6. The Classic Trench – Babaton Lawson Trench Coat
Whether you go basic, tan, navy, or black, this less structured take on this wardrobe staple is a fall must-have.
7. Pointy Toe Flats – Steve Madden Erosion Flats
Go with printed flats to add texture to your outfit.
8. A scarf – Forever 21
The perfect final touch to any fall look.
9. A cozy cardigan – Wilfred Free Aronson Sweater
Warm and easy to thrown on, a cardigan is a functional piece that goes well with everything!
Visit www.thevaultfiles.com to view the full story.